Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Faith, Hope & Love

I'm a big word person. I have them all over my house: Live, Home, Relax, Pray etc... They are constant reminders to me of what is important. I found the above vases at some little boutique somewhere and they were just so cute and such a great reminder of the importance of faith, hope and love in our lives that I was inspired to create a painting.

The above painting is over our t.v. in the playroom. It's just a colorful playful piece and the little vases sit on a ledge really close to it. The floorcloth below also hangs in that room. I needed something to cover our electrical box and decided to put grommets in the top and use it as camouflage. It serves it's purpose.


Have a blessed day.

Reposted from 2/11/09

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails