Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home

So glad to be back in Minnesota...home. We got in late last night and of course the first thing I had to do was blog:) I transferred all of my pictures at 10:30 and didn't get to bed until after midnight. I missed you guys!! We had such a great time reconnecting with family and friends, but being out of my routine for 3 weeks has left me feeling a little chaotic. I can't wait to get all caught up.



Yep that's me taking pictures of myself while I'm driving. I'm such a nut!!

The girls did really good on the drive down. Coming home Big Chick got carsick and threw up as soon she jumped out of the car...poor thing:(



I grew up about 20 south of Decatur out in the country. Decatur is a blue collar town, very industrial with the corporate headquarters of ADM and Staley. Since the town sits smack in the middle of corn and soybean fields it is prime property for these food manufacturing giants to have their companies. The only problem with this is that almost all of the people who work in Decatur relies on them...

This is where I sleep when I come home. The girls are on an air mattress in the next room.




The view from my parents front porch. I love this view. Needless to say my allergies were bothering me a bit.

The Chicks and I stayed with my folks a few days and then my Honey came down and we moved over to his mom's house. It seems like every minute of every day was filled. I tried to check my email periodically, but I was really limited with time. I reposted some old stuff by just changing the dates, apparently in order for any of your readers to see it you have to create a new post...sorry I screwed up there a little. By the time I figured this out I didn't really have time to mess with it. Anyway please keep checking in... I have so much to show you.



Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails