Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Resting Place

I bought the above bench at a flea market called Third Market Sunday in Bloomington, IL several years ago. I think it was made from an old wooden bed frame. It was chocolate brown and very ugly when I painted it this cheery yellow. It was cute at the time, but I was ready for a change.


I found the awesome butterfly pillow at Anthropologie and knew I had to have a place for it somewhere, so I decided to redo the bench to match the pillow.


You can't really make out what the bench says. But it is "Spread your wings... fly", which I just love. It looks really cute in the corner of my art studio. A perfect little resting place.



Have a blessed day.



Reposted from 2/12/09

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails