Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, June 1, 2009

My "Studio"


I found these cute clothe letters at the General Store this week. I had a coupon on account of it being my birthday month and I just had to use it right?? Anyway they were just what I needed to spruce up my "studio" wall:)


{Before}

{After}

We are going to add some track lighting above my table, so I can see better. This area is in the basement of our house. There is a window but we only get afternoon sun. So I think more lighting will help alot!

My storage. These bookshelves were in Little Chick's room and they were just too big and black, so I moved them to the basement and they were a perfect solution to hide all of my crafting stuff.

I've shown this before. I got this bench at a flea market years ago. It was sooo ugly. I found this pillow at Anthropology and knew I had to redo the bench to match. I sewed the cushion and it's reversible. It is really cute now. I just love it.



Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails