Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sending all my love


This post is one of gratitude! I'm sending some love out to those of you who have helped me figure out how to make my blog cute and held my hand with the techy stuff. I never could have figured it out on my own.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma you are the best. Her site is designed for dummies like me! She leads you step by step through various things to make your blog better. She makes it's simple. Sneaky Momma helped me figure out my signature, how to put videos in my posts, got rid of the little dotted lines that separate everything on my template, centered my buttons on the sidebar, add an extended blog list etc...

Shabby Blog...thank you for the awesome free blog design. My site is cute and quirky because of you:)


Kristin @ Twinkle Life... thank you for answering the simplest of questions when I first got started. I'm sure you were annoyed:) Your blog really inspired me to go deeper and to share my faith more.

Kevin and Amanda... I love my new font for the header, post title and sidebar. I always wanted to spruce this part of my blog up and never knew how. Thanks so much.


************************************************************************************
The Lovely Blog Award

I have recently been awarded the "Lovely Blog" award by Katie Lane @ Sunshine and Bubblegum and Amanda @ Serenity Now . I really do feel honored and appreciate you for spotlighting me on your blogs. Now I have to pick some other Lovely blogs to bestow this honor, so without further adieu:

1.) Humble Pie

2.) Sasha's Heart

3.) Simple Thoughts

4.) The Perch

5.) Transparent Mama

6.) All Things Wonderful

7.) Sara's Art House

8.) Lime in the Coconut

9.) Flower Patch Farmgirl

10.) Dreams of a Country Girl

Here are the rules:

1) If you want to accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (It was 15, but that's an awful lot of links to post!) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

*************************************************************************************

Last but not least, I want to thank Laura Trevey @ Bright, Bold and Beautiful.
I won one of her beautiful watercolor prints on my birthday!!
Yay me:) Thanks so much Laura.


Have a wonderful weekend!


Photo Credit: nicky.reynolds, Flickr

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! I love your layout too and the font makes the blog seem like a letter and I LOVE getting letters! You write a very personal blog, a glimpse into your life. My girls are grown up now and I miss having little ones so I come here and enjoy!
    joy c. at grannymountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog (and your giveaway booty, er -prize) are beautiful.
    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are the sweetest!!
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend ~~

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award!!! I feel loved :)

    Congratulations on winning the watercolor- that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww....thanks, Becky! Your blog is so adorable. I love your post titles. You've done a great job! :)
    Thanks so much for mentioning my blog in your post. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sweet becky!
    i'm so flattered.
    you are one of the most warm , kind souls i've met through blogging. you always have such a precious note to leave.
    congrats on winning such a beautiful watercolor too.
    happy summer friend & sending you a huge thank you hug
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sweet girl! I'm truly happy to have met you through blogging! I appreciate the compliment so much! xoxo! Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I'm going to check out the links you posted. :) Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, thank you! you are too sweet.

    love the print you received. amazing! and now i am going to check out some of those other links that i don't know about.

    thanks again and i hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh I am so excited. You made my day girl. Thanks so much for the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! It is nice to know there are still those people out there willing to help the "technically challenged!" LOL Me being one of those. LOL

    That print is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I already mention how cute your blog is, how sweet of you to do a shout out about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww. What a sweetheart you are! Thanks for the award! Blog friends are like no other!

    I'll have to carve out some time to check the other ones you posted this week. (last week of school)

    I just have to say too, that I look forward to your comments each time I see "Farmgirl Paints" in my box. It's like opening a present. I love your heart, and the way you look at things, and I love that we think alike so often, and love our Savior with passion.

    So happy to know you. :)

    Thanks again sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my website, glad you liked my shed photos!

    You blog looks beautiful, lovely design and what a beautiful photo at the top of the blog. I am off to read more!

    Best wishes,
    Simone :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your award! Your blog is a friendly place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet post! The painting is pretty. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words you left on my blog last week. I had bypassed buying a desk and was regretting it. You said something better would come along and you were right! I found a great desk at a yard sale yesterday. Cost: only $7!! BTW, your blog is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your award...Love you blog..

    Just blog hopping today and enjoyed reading your blog...
    I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by.
    Also, the June giveaway starts today...all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your blog award! You deserve it! jen

    ReplyDelete
  20. So honored that you thought of little 'ol me. Seriously, it made my day! Thanks so much and congrats on that most lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts. I love hearing what YOU have to say:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails