Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Keep Pedaling!!

We are trying to teach our Little Chick how to ride a bike. She's taking a bit, but that's her personality. She really has to feel comfortable. Her hang up is getting started and then continuing to pedal. Once she finally goes it's like she forgets what's she's doing and stops pedaling, this of course throws her off balance and then she falters. As I was watching her do this over and over and over I thought to myself that is totally what I do with my weight loss journey. I take forever to get up the steam to get started and then when I do, I lose focus and forget to put one pedal in front of the other to keep going. My goal this week is to keep pedaling, not give up and definitely to not get off my "bike":)

One thing that helps me focus when I'm working out is music. I love music!! On my blog playlist I keep it tame, but when I work out I love to listen to what I refer to as "butt sweat" music. My favorite is rock and hip hop. I listen to it for the beat and not necessarily the message, so I hope I don't offend anyone here. For those of you who would like to change up your playlist I'm going to list some of my favorites...enjoy:) Make sure to pause my music at the bottom of my blog first.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Have a blessed day!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails