Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

In full bloom



Yesterday
Missy and I took the kiddos to my favorite place...the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. I went several weeks ago with another friend, but nothing was blooming yet. Patience is a virtue in Minnesota and finally all the flowers and foliage were out on display.


It is so beautiful there. We always walk the 3 miles and for the last few years it has become our "beginning of summer" tradition.




The chicks and I often bring a packed lunch and sit under this big weeping willow tree...memories:)



I am lovin' on these purple flowers. I really want to plant some salvia and catmint (I think it's called) in our landscape. I'm just noticing it everywhere this year.


My favorite color...leafy green. It's was so beautiful.


My favorite part of the whole Arboretum, this beautiful red barn...sigh:)


Me and Missy. So fun to have someone special to spend the day with. Good times!!

Have a blessed day!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails