Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Divine Direction


This
summer I am trying to get back to doing short bible studies with my girls. We used to be so good about this and then the school homework became a nuisance and I felt bad adding more to it. So I figure summer is a good time for God's homework right??

Devotion time is an area I struggle in, but I have remedied this a little by signing up for 5 minutes for faith. I get an email every morning and it really speaks to me and helps get me on track. A scripture this week was:

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalms 119:105


This is has been our homework for the week to memorize this one scripture. I don't know how many times I have said "I wish I had a crystal ball," referring to wanting to know the future. But you know what...I have that direction in the form of God's word. He is my light. He will direct my feet and keep me from tripping up. I know I need that guidance and it's a whole lot more trustworthy than a silly crystal ball.


Have a blessed day!


Photo Credit: Flickr
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails