Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Safe Haven

I've had this post rumbling around inside of me for awhile. I am really humbled by this whole blogging experience. I have finally found an outlet that lets me express myself...flaws and all. I am beyond grateful for every single one of you that have been reading along. Those that stop what you are doing and write an encouraging word or share a similar experience, you will never know how much it really means to me. I believe that life is a gift and it's meant to be shared with others and you must know that you have become my safe haven...my support system. I am so glad that I decided to dive into this new endeavor and to more or less bare my soul, because I'm the one that has walked away with a new spring in my step....THANK YOU!


Do me a favor. If you subscribe to my post every day and haven't signed up to "follow" me please go into my blog and on the sidebar become a follower. It's where all the little faces are. I would love to know who I am writing to:)




Have a blessed day!




Photo Credit: The Truth About, Flickr
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails