Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom

Being a mom makes me think of my childhood and most of all my mom. I am always comparing myself to her and remembering how she raised me. I was fortunate enough to be raised in a Christian home and my mama was the best example to me of a Godly woman. She would often hide herself away in her "prayer closet" and I would hear her through my bedroom walls pleading and praying for me and my brothers. She is to me what I hope I will be to my girls. She's my true friend.
She is my comfort when I'm sick. She really listens and takes my side.
She would help me financially with all that she had, if I needed it.
She is the first person I call every morning.
She is the most loyal of daughters herself.
She values God and family above anything else.
She is an evangelist and shares her faith with anyone who will listen.
She is my advocate and would do anything to protect me.
She loves me unconditionally and thinks I am the best at anything I do.

She is what a mom is supposed to be. She set THE best example. All I know is that I will do my best to provide for my girls the same kind of safety, love and provision that my mama has given me. That will be the greatest gift I can ever give them. Thank you mom for everything!!


I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.


xoxo,
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails