Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Color Splash

Okay I have to admit I have a little crush on David Bromstad. He is just an amazing designer on HGTV's Color Splash. I love watching decorating shows, but most pale in comparison to his. If you don't know him already David won season one of HGTV's reality show Design Star and after studying animation became an Illustrator for Disney. His path ended him on the reality show and the grand prize was his own show!


It's taped in San Francisco and it's just beautiful. His assistant Danielle has my dream job doing faux finishes on everything from furniture to walls to kitchen cabinetry. They make a great team and his carpenter is the best. They look like they are having so much fun, and the best part is that I learn something every week when I watch. His designs are bold and colorful which I love!
He creates all of his own artwork and they tape him actually painting it. Which I would find extremely intimidating, but he's just that good. Anyway if you have never seen it check it out on HGTV, Monday's at 9:00.


Have a blessed day!

Photo courtesy of HGTV.com
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails