Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Final Sacrifice

Jan 1st, 2006 my big chick, who was pretty little at the time, was watching a movie in the other room. A movie called "Jesus", that my mom had recently mailed to us. After the movie was over she came into the living room with tears streaming down her cheeks and a smile on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I did it". She told me how at the end of the Jesus movie she prayed along and asked Him into her heart.
I couldn't believe it! My baby actually heard the call and it wasn't at all like I thought it would be... with me explaining it to her. He called her all on His own. I had nothing to do with it. My husband and I sat down with her and made sure she really understood and she did. Wow!!

As I think about Good Friday and what happened to Christ all those years ago I am completely and utterly at a loss for words. To wrap my mind around it is too much. That God would allow His only Son to die for me...for you. As a parent I can't even begin to understand that kind of sacrifice. All I know is that His plan was and is Perfect. Here's wishing you a Happy Good Friday!


Have a blessed day!


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails