Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day one of 49!

(Before)

Ooh I've been back and forth about whether I've wanted to share this much about myself. This post is kind of hard for me. I have really wanted to lose some weight for a long time now but my follow through is horrible. I love to exercise. I do it faithfully, but the eating part...not so disciplined. So I'm going to put myself out there and hopefully by blogging about it once a week I can provide myself some accountability and hopefully some encouragement:) Summer is just around the corner and I know I'm not the only one out there that would like to feel a little better about myself before I put on that swimsuit. So join me in my journey. My goal is to lose 13 pounds by Memorial Day. That's 7 weeks away:) My goal weight is at the low end of my BMI. Right now I'm at the high point. To find your BMI click on neversaydiet.com. The end result for me is to get healthier and feel great. It's definitely doable. So here I go I'm officially started:)


My game plan is to:

  • Exercise 6 days a week for at least 1 hour.
  • Write down my calories with 1500 as my approximate goal.
Simple right! Well let's see how it goes one week from today.



Have a blessed day!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails