Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 7 of 49

Well it's been a week and I've lost, drum-roll please....3 pounds! Yay, right on target. But what was I thinking starting a "diet" the week of Easter? That seriously was not a very good idea. I did pretty good though. On Sat. and Sun. I cheated a little. I mean come on there were lemon squares and those Reeses Peanut Butter Cup eggs, creamy hashbrown casserole, yummy corn puddin'. What's a girl to do...not eat anything! I had a little of everything and worked out really hard. I managed to meet my goal of exercising 6 times. The calories were a little harder to get right, but I wrote down everything. Which brings me to my inspiration photo...Carrie Underwood. I just think she is the cutest thing and I've read magazine articles in which she admits to keeping a food journal. So if Carrie does it, it must work right? My friend Missy actually saw her at a Charity fundraising event this week. I'm so jealous. But I've gotten off track.


My goals for this week:
  • Exercise at least 1 hour for 6 days.
  • Write down everything I eat and drink. Try to stay within 1500-1700 calories.
  • Avoid diet soda.

**A big thank you to all of my sweet blogger friends out there who took the time to cheer me on and give me a "you can do it" comment. I really appreciate it. There were a few times this week that I could have strayed, but because of the accountability thing you kept me on track:)




Photo Courtesy: Carrie Underwood, Flickr

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails