Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Milestones

We hit a milestone tonight. Little chick lost her first tooth...YAY! I had to yank it out and there was lots of blood and tears, but by georgie we are so proud:) The tooth fairy will be visiting us and as you can see from her little tooth pouch she is all ready. Hopefully I will be. I'm always afraid I'll forget.

Just look at that little face. She is just so ecstatic. She's probably been secretly worried that it was going to hurt really bad...and it did, but for just a second. Oh if all the other milestones in life were this easy.


Have a blessed day!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Hooray for Little Chick!
    What an exciting First.
    What's the going rate for a tooth these days?
    She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog you have...is that your farm? it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be careful! When my oldest lost her 1st tooth I TOTALLY forgot! I was awakened by a disappointed little girl holding the tooth pillow with the tooth still inside! So then the tooth fairy had to pay with interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting...I remember losing my teeth, I could barely sleep in excitement of the tooth fairy... I heard she pays more than she used too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Congrats on losing a tooth little chick!

    Thanks so much for visiting me,

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked your Milestone in this morning's post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts. I love hearing what YOU have to say:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails