Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, February 6, 2012

branching out



Hi girlies...I'm branching out a bit and listing some of my favorite photos I've taken this year in my Etsy shop.  I don't claim to be a photographer, but I LOVE LOVE to take pictures.  Each and every one of these photos transport me to a special moment in my life.






It's amazing how photographs can do that.  All the ones above were taken the day my momma and I spent the day antiquing in Illinois.  We came home at just the perfect moment to catch the Illinois prairie set on fire!  Love those shots.  That rusty old mailbox is in front of my parent's house.  My dad welded it with his own two hands many years ago.




You know I love me a barn picture.  I have lots of them.  I'll be adding to this one.  Took it while driving to see my sweet friend Janie back in December.  She's beautiful all alone in that isolated field.  Love how the tree is her only friend.





These were taken last February while I was in Seattle.  Sasha and I spent the day gorging on everything wonderful in life.  Taking in as many sweets as we could stomach.  Snapping pictures of beauty all around us.  It was a day to remember.








These last five are from our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii last April.  The landscape was rugged.  Gorgeous in saturated color.  The sunset was right out of a magazine.  It was an honor and privilege to have my feet on that blackened soil. 



All of these pics mean alot to me.  Thought I'd share them with you too.





Have a blessed day.






418.  colorful memories
419.  a new avenue to create
420.  a preacher who stands on the Word
421.  sea salt dark chocolate...just a square
422.  kind people who pour into my life



Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails