Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, March 21, 2011

crapola!



Brace yourselves...I feel a rant coming on;)  Am I the only one who has extreme trouble with technology??  See this little gadget in my hand?  This is the fourth phone I've had since AUGUST!!!!!  I mean really doesn't that seem a little much??  I've had this one for about 3 weeks now and it's not working.  I thought at first it was just a Blackberry thing.  My first two Blackberry phones cursors didn't work and then my last one just went bonkers while I was out in Seattle and wouldn't do anything.  Now my new fancy touch screen phone is doing the same thing.  It just scans and scans for a signal.  It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't always have to go to Best Buy for service.  Three weeks ago I spent 4+ hours in there.  LUCKILY we purchased the insurance plans so they are all free!  My head would really spin if I had to pay for all this crappy technology.  I'm thinking that someone should pay me to be a product tester.  If it can last a month with me than it's good to go.  Anyway just had to get that off my chest.  This has to be the lamest post ever:(  Guess I know what I'll be wasting my day doing...ugh!




Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails