Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh happy day...Etsy store revealed:)



Hi girlies.  Hope you all had a fun weekend with Halloween:) 
 




We had a ball. Here's a collage of the night.  I had a kitty cat and a funky girl;)  Honey and I were escaped convicts.  The really cute and nice kind...HA!  Even Fergie got in the mix with her ladybug costume.





But this post isn't just about fun...it's about what I've been working on:)  I've had a deadline for myself of November 1st to get my Etsy store restocked.  I'm proud to say I actually accomplished my goal!!  I still have some things I would love to make, but I'll just add new items here and there.






I have lots of new glass pendants and keychains...think teacher gifts, bus drivers, stocking stuffers, bible study friends, secret Santa, little girl gifts etc...  They really are a fun inexpensive way to bless someone's socks off:)  I also take custom orders.




I even added some new art pieces.  Check out my store and let me know what you think:)




Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails