Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Memory making 101



It's kind of been a weird week for me physically.  When my folks came I was pmsing, so I was really tired and a little irritable.  Shame on me:(  Then to make it worse my allergies have been awful.  One day I was so drugged up on Benadryl I could barely keep my eyes open.  Today I woke up to blood red eyes that progressed into a scratchy goopy mess...yes I got pink eye



Life is like that, you never really have control of how things are gonna go...grrrr!  But that's okay it was two tiles for the price of one day at the paint your plate store:)   You know I was all over that.  I love those stores.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  It was so good to have a mindless fun creative day.   







Oh how I love the rows and rows of paint and the shelves of unfinished raw pottery to choose from.  It's exhilarating to say the least.  It's kind of a tradition.  Whenever I'm on vacation I make a piece to take home.  I never have made one in my own town before though.  I thought it would be a fun memory making day for mom and I.





She loved it.  She's just as creative as I am. 






My dad wasn't as on board, but he sat there and didn't complain once.  How sweet is that?  Matter of fact we drug him all over the place this week and he was awesome.  


I'm starting to get a little sad.  Tomorrow's our last day already.  It goes so fast.  It's not until the day or so before they leave that the emotions start getting to me.  The night before they go my stomach is in knots and it's hard for me to sleep.   That's just the way it goes.  Saying goodbye is always hard. 





Here are our masterpieces:)  Can't wait until they are all fired up, smooth and shiny.  Can you tell which ones are mine and which ones are hers??  Hope you are all having a great week.  I've been missing you.







Have a blessed day.

 

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails