Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

clean slate



It's a new day.  So thankful that God gives us brand new days.  A chance to wipe our hands clean and dust off the debris...the dirt that life throws at us, and to look up and be grateful for a squeaky clean slate.  One that hasn't been written on yet.



I've been pondering what to say regarding my last post.  I will tell you that I went to that uncomfortable place...the place where reconciliation has to come.  I'd almost rather go through childbirth than do that.  I hate conflict that much.  It's one of the hardest things I think we have to face in life...being really honest with each other.  It's facing ugly truths about ourselves and sharing our inner most thoughts...not knowing how the other person will receive it.  It's scary and painful, and just plain exhausting.






We've talked and both of us have asked for forgiveness.  Real true love requires forgiveness, because we are all human...we each will inevitability hurt one another.  That's just life.  But it's the forgetting and moving on that is the really hard part and I think only time and space allows that.  So that's where I'm at.






Now can I say a big thank you to each one of you who prayed for me and left me the nicest comments.  Your words and support were like a cozy warm blanket.  I actually felt your love and understanding, and when you are in pain like that, that is what you need the most.   I wish I could give each one of you a big hug.  I truly have the best readers in the world!!






Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails