Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A sweet idea!



I had a "client meeting" this week.  Doesn't that sound impressive...HA:)  Melissa commissioned me to paint her house like my blog header and I jumped at the chance.  It's her anniversary today (happy 10th anniversary girl) and my painting is their gift to each other this year.  Isn't that the sweetest idea:)  Her home was soooo cute and a perfect fit for one of my whimsical creations.  She loved it and so that just thrilled my heart.






When she first drove up I was chatting on my phone.  I saw her pull into the space directly across from me and then she immediately backed up and found another spot.  I was like hmmm that's weird, but it didn't register. Not until I asked her why she moved did I see the HUGE "no restaurant parking" sign that was right in front of my face.  At least it wasn't a handicapped spot that would have mortified me.  Anyway I moved my car...cursing my lack of attention to detail.  Have I mentioned I'm not the most detailed person in the world. 



I'm still getting over my nerves about meeting fellow bloggers in person.  I shouldn't worry, because it always works out.  She was SO easy to visit with.  We were both just talking a hundred miles an hour.  Our husband's actually work for the same company and we have a lot in common.  I have a feeling we'll become really good friends. 





Okay so this was her house in emailed photo form. 





This is my interpretation:)  If any of you are interested I would love to do a custom painting for you too.  Just email me for more info.





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails