Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cool gallery



I was casually walking through my happy place...Home Depot when I spotted the new 100 ideas flea market style magazine.  I immediately bought one and on page 30...fell in love with this awesome idea. 






We have an old basic white fridge in the garage and I've always thought of painting it, but never with chalkboard paint.  I really wish I could take credit for this idea all on my own...but oh well.  You know it's inspirational if you run out and get the stuff for the project AND actually do it on that same day!





I washed the fridge, painted it with black chalkboard paint, wrapped the handles with jute twine and waited three days for it to cure.  Then when my pictures came in the mail.  I whipped them up there like no one's business and voila!  Instant art gallery:) 


So cool that we have this focal point in the garage now.  I had some favorite pictures that I'd been wanting to blow up, but didn't have a clue where to put them.  I've used about every inch of wall space in my house. Now I can enjoy them and simply replace them when I'm ready for something else.  Love it! 





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails