Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm so sick




I usually try to post uplifting and positive thoughts on my blog. I look for the good. But I'm really PMSing and I just need to vent.









When I work out I listen to this song a lot. It's a christian band called Flyleaf and as the lead singer screams and growls out this song called I'm so sick...




I think of all the things I'm sick of:



SIN


death

politics

lukewarm Christians

twisted thinking


perversion


hatred

tolerance


mean people


loneliness


disease


CANCER


oil spills


earthquakes


natural disasters


gluttony


selfishness


pride


poverty


FEAR


doubt


indecision


comparison


competition


greed


lies from the devil

complacency


PMS


complaining:)...




I'm
so ready for God's promise of a new tomorrow in Heaven...one with no suffering, no pain, no SIN! And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away Revelation 21:4. Even though Heaven scares me a little...facing the unknown. It's got to be better than this fallen world! I don't know how He can bear to watch it all. Feel free to add to the list...






Thanks for listening.






The winner of the Canopy of dreams giveaway is

Melody-Mae, she wrote...

"Oh my...first of all I LOVE Amy Grant and we also saw her in concert and her opening act was none other than Micheal W. Smith!!! AWESOME! I am a 2 time cancer survivor so I have many people that have been a huge help to me but the biggest one has been my husband. Through thick and thin, through sickness and health...with or without boobies...he loves me. I am thankful everyday that God has blessed me with such an amazing husband."


Thank you all for the amazing comments about someone lending you a helping hand. They really touched my heart. It's GOOD to think about those things:)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails