Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Painting with Big Chick


My Big Chick has been asking all summer to paint with me. I hate messes and generally don't let the girls paint with "real" paint, so this was a stretch for me. Gotta say it went without a hitch. We had so much fun. The theme was cupcakes. You know how I love me some CUPCAKES:)




I got us all set up and away we went. Big Chick really has so much natural ability. She has always been good at drawing and seriously didn't need my help at all!






Can you tell whose is whose??




Big Chick's masterpiece:) Didn't she do great??




This is my favorite flavor of cupcake... red velvet with cream cheese icing. Remember our anniversary? That was my inspiration.




I think I will hang them from red ribbon in the playroom. Can't wait for our next session together. What would make another great theme??





Have a blessed day.


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails