Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Creative play


My
girls are masters of creative play. When we go into stores they know not to bother me while I'm trying to concentrate, so they make up games to entertain themselves.



This
is the latest distraction. They found it on the floor in Home Depot. They stand apart and take turns tossing it to each other, letting it fall on the floor and then scour the floor looking for it and then throw it back.



Sorry
these were "action shots", so they are blurry. I could have scolded them for "throwing" something in the store, but you know what they were being so good! They weren't bothering me while I was trying to find what I was looking for, and they weren't being loud or fighting....so this game is a winner in my book:)



I
love how they can creatively entertain themselves and make a game out of nothing...literally. Wish I still had that ability as an adult;)


Have a great day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails