Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shabby Blogs featured ME!!

A few weeks ago I decided to change up my background, so I went over to Shabby Blogs and took a look at all the lovely options. I came across this one called "orange blossom" and fell in love...green and orange are my favorite colors:)

Meg from Shabby Blogs contacted me a few weeks later and asked me to be her featured blogger! ME! I just about fell off my chair. This is such an amazing honor and really means a lot. I think having an attractive design helps so much with readership. I know that mine didn't start taking off until I figured out how to add a background. So thanks Meg!! You made me smile from ear to ear.




Meg makes amazing backgrounds, headers and buttons and she gives them out for free! How wonderful is that? I just love her. So if you are in need of a makeover you know where to go:) The site is fabulous! Oh and check out my interview if you want;)




Have a blessed day.





Photo Credit: Collage from Shabby Blogs

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails