Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nickname Artwork

 misc7-09 006    misc7-09 005misc7-09 016

These paintings are my newest projects for the chicks rooms.  I use the term "Big Chick and Little Chick" to describe my girls on my blog and thought it would be cute to make something that describes their personalities.

misc7-09 025

misc7-09 024misc7-09 023

 
I think they turned out pretty cute.  The chicks are scrapbook paper and I decoupaged a picture of them and embellished with buttons and beads.  The ribbon was the finishing touch.

 

Have a blessed day.

 

BTW ladies, I recently filled out an interview questionnaire for 5 Minutes For Mom and they just published it.  Check it out and let me know what you think. 

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails