Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's the Little Things, part 3



This is part 3 of my "little things" series. Our master bath is just for my honey and I. It has various pics of us during the years and special mementos. The tin sign above used to have scrap pieces of paper on it that said "start blog" for me. Amazing that I had it on there for so long before I finally just did it. I don't know what I was waiting for:)




This is the view from my bathtub. I love baths, especially during the long cold winter months. I just lay there and look at the life we have built together.






In the first picture of us on the left we were only 16!! I love remembering those days. It seems like a million years ago.


I love this mirror. I got it at one of my favorite shops back in Illinois. The little rocks are from various beach trips and the little clay bunny I made in a pottery class.


What little "things" at home make you happy?


Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails