Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Steady Me

This morning I woke up consumed with worry. You know the knot in the stomach...can't function kind! I'm not to the point of giving details yet, but for you prayer warriors out there we could use some prayer. I know all about casting my care and giving it to God. Why does that seem impossible sometimes??

I was working out at the gym and a song came through my headphones called "Steady me". That's what I need God. I feel like I'm wavering and I need your hand to make me rock solid. I know that if I do fall that You alone are my safety net. But I don't want to fall. I know life isn't perfect and people have stuggles, but I'm scared. I don't want to struggle.

As I was messing with my blog the song "Rest easy" that's on my playlist at the bottom of my blog came on. The words are perfect...Rest easy have no fear. I love you perfectly and love drives out fear. I'll take your burdens. You take my grace. Rest easy in my embrace.


Hmmm... I wonder if He's trying to tell me something:)
Maybe I should pay attention.


Thanks for listening.

Photo credit: Cat.Klein, Flickr
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails