Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ralph's Legacy

A year ago on March 11th my father-in-law passed away. I've talked about this before , but as I think about Ralph's life and death I can't help but remember what Jesus did for us. God allowed Jesus to suffer and ultimately die for me...for you. Watching the one you love suffer is the most excruciating pain and yet God felt that pain too...wow!! How deep His love is for us.
Ralph isn't in pain anymore. His death here started a new life in Heaven. His faith in Jesus Christ's resurrection gave us all the assurance and comfort to know that we will see him again someday. This was his legacy. Until then Ralph...we miss you so much.


Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
while we were still sinners Christ died for us.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails