Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Give Way to 2009

Photo credit Adrian Van Leen

Last year was really hard. My husband's dad died of Lung cancer in March and this really rocked our world. You just don't think things like this will actually touch your life and then when it does it changes everything. Nothing feels safe anymore. Bad stuff can happen to good undeserving people.

Photo Credit Michael Jastremski

As I look forward into 2009 my prayer is that my life would be purposeful. I know that it's fleeting and fragile and I want to make a difference. I'm not sure how yet, but God knows His plans for me. I just want to be open to the possibilities that I am part of a bigger picture than myself and my small circle. Oh yeah and I want to lose those last 10 pounds too!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails