Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Deception Pass and two WINNERS!



I still have a ton of Seattle pictures to show you.  I hope you don't mind.  Let's just pretend we are curled up on my couch having a cup of coffee and I'm showing you my photo albums.  It's fun right?;)




Lissa took me to THE most gorgeous place called Deception Pass.  Can you even believe this view??  I was so mad at myself for leaving my zoom lens at home.  I could have gotten some amazing pictures...bummer!  Lesson learned. 




I didn't take these two, but this is what the bridge looks like from a distance. 





Okay since I didn't bring anything other than my 50 lens there are a lot of pictures of me. 




And me again.  Don't you love it when people take a picture of their feet?  Look at that GREEN!  Ahhhh heaven:)




It's really really high up (aprox. 180 feet), but that's not what made me nervous.  See how close Lissa is to the road??  Wikipedia says 20,000 cars a day pass by on this bridge, and they were flying just inches away from us.  Scary!




Puget Sound



It was overcast that day, but still breathtakingly beautiful.  The water was a gorgeous color of blue green.





This is under the bridge.  Apparently it's a big suicide bridge.  Doesn't that just break the spell a bit?





Actual driftwood.  If we had time I would have loved to hike down to that beach.  It was a place that you could have spent all day exploring, but we were in a rush.





And this little gal was the reason why:)  We were heading to charming Snohomish for a hand off.  Going out to see Lissa and Sasha is like being handed off between two step-parents.  They are so beyond sweet to work out their schedules so we can all get together. 



I just love these gals.




Oh and Snohomish wasn't too bad either.  What a cute little town.  We checked out some sweet stores and dined on Mexican food, with an incredibly funny embarrassing story that I would butcher if I attempted to share.  Maybe Sash will dish someday:) 




Have I mentioned I love pussy willow??  Ahhh and look at those spring colors.  That whole display would look so cute in my house. 




*********************************************************************




Okay so I've made you all wait long enough.  The final two winners of the give-away are:





This decision was HARD.  All of them were a-maz-ing.  I ended up putting the four most popular pictures in a hat.  Thanks everyone for making it so easy...NOT!!  Congratulations ladies:)






Have a blessed day.



Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails