Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beach Hair 101



Summer's coming girls...YIPPEE:) I asked my hair lady Brie to do something sassy and beachy with my hair the last time I was in. She taught me how to do beach hair:) Isn't it cute? No curling iron necessary!






When my hair was still wet she had me mix in some Aveda be curly in it. Then I sectioned off small pieces and twirled it around my finger. All over my head. Wish I would have taken some pictures of that. But you get the drift.






Then I blow dry it with a diffuser on the hottest temp...lowest fan speed. And voila! Crazy wavy beach hair. It's so easy and my peeps love it. What could be better. Now I'm off to write my next post...one I've been waiting to tell you all about:)





Have a blessed day.

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails