Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To the rescue!


Can I just say that I'm ready for the snow to melt, the flowers to bloom and the sun to shine!! Our latest snow storm was pretty hard on my babies.





A few years back we poured some money into our yard literally, and invested in trees...BIG Beautiful evergreens:) They are...were gorgeous. Poor things have been eaten alive by bugs, and now they are being weighted down by tons of snow. I hope they make it!




So
I took it upon myself to help them out a little bit. Spring can't come too soon for them either:)



What
is your favorite memory of Spring?? Mine is the smell of earth and the chirp of birds:)




Have a blessed day.



****We are still waiting for the test results for my friend. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Keep 'em coming!****

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails