Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, April 3, 2009

The General Store

The chicks were out of school today, so we ran to one of my favorite places...The General Store. It's located in Minnetonka on Hwy 7 and it's just THE best place to find anything. They specialize in the unique, vintage, shabby chic, cabiny, retro etc...the list goes on and on.
When I go I am just beside myself taking it all in. Hoping that I don't miss anything. They have lots of cool kitchen gadgets and old fashioned aprons...gotta love that!

The displays are so colorful and bright. You know I just love all things country.

Love this Clock. Boy I wish I needed another clock...but I don't:)
It was a fun trip. I ended up buying another pig. I'll have to share the photo later. It's sooo cute. I hope you enjoyed the tour. On my way out a sales clerk kind of reprimanded me for taking a picture...whoops. But since I already got them I thought I'd share them with you anyway. It's good publicity for them right?

Have a blessed day!


Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails