Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 14 of 49

Well this week had some hurdles as most do. I ate out three times and had Bunco on Friday night. My strategy with the eating out was to eat small and skip things I normally would eat. For instance, at Wendy's I had a chicken wrap and a baked potato instead of a burger, Frosty and fries. Bunco was challenging because I am a huge social eater. I don't drink and so I think I compensate with food! I went with gum in my pocket and I ate a little sandwich first so I wouldn't be so hungry. I still ate, but with restrain...so I'm proud of myself. As of Sunday I was up a pound, so I ran like crazy at the gym and actually clocked an impressive 6 miles...which is a personal best for me:) My weight loss total for this week was to lose the pound I gained and one more...for a grand total of one pound lost. I'm super pleased, right on track:)

My inspiration photo this week is of Jennifer Garner. I have always loved her as an actress. Alias was one of my all time favorite shows. She just looks fit and fabulous...definitely inspiring.
The plan for this week is to continue with 6 days of working out at least 1 hour and writing down what I eat. This seems to be working for me!


Have a blessed day!


Photo Credit: InStyle Magazine
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails