Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, February 27, 2009

My name is Becky and I'm addicted to blogging:)

I learned something about myself yesterday...I'm an addict. For some reason the Internet would not let me get to my blog. There was a glitch of some sort. I became agitated, irritable and stir crazy. I called my husband at work probably 3 or 4 times to have him fix it, which of course he couldn't. I was a little crazy. I don't really have many vices. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs etc... Except for the occasional sugar binge I have a reasonable amount of self control, but I think I have found my kryptonite. I love blogging. I look forward to sharing my life, my art, my world with anyone who will take a minute. It has become more than just a winter distraction. It is my voice, my outlet and hopefully my way of sharing my piece of the world. Thank you to anyone out there who actually reads this. It really means alot to me!!
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails