Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, January 16, 2009

My poet

I just wanted to tell you a little bit about my husband. First of all I really believe that God put us together for a purpose. We met at church when we were 15 and became really good friends and then that developed and we started dating at 16. We married at 19 and have had 16 years together on this wonderful journey called life.
He is just a really interesting person. God has given him so many special gifts and talents. Many of which are creative. He is a talented musician, poet and public speaker. He's really intelligent in the business world doing a career that I can't really wrap my mind around...tax planning. There is also a deep side to him that few know about. He has the gift of the written word. Check out his blogspot called underdog360.
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails