Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ashley's Desk

I have been keeping extremely busy lately! Last week I did two furniture redo's and this week I decided to tear up my whole house and paint my dining room, piano room, loft and front entry. I had this incredible burst of energy I guess. But boy am I exhausted!! Anyway the furniture above belongs to my daughter's best friend Ashley. She got her room made over and I had the pleasure of beautifying an old desk, hutch and chair. I sanded, primed and then painted it a celery green color. Then I took some silver glaze and chocolate brown paint and distressed it a little.
I used some bronze glaze on the door and legs of the chair and put a spray of white and silver behind the glass knobs, so they would stand out a little better. Then I added a few pink flowers to the chair. It turned out really pretty against Ashley's hot pink wall color.
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails